Teaching myself to cook, one recipe at a time.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Ready….set…. go!

School is done for the quarter, and hubby & I are going to Louisiana for Memorial Day weekend. I’ve been working a lot of extra hours this week to make up for the time off, so I haven’t had time to blog, but rest assured – good things are coming. I’m all set to share with you the results of a few different recipes (i.e. brown sugar & dijon glazed salmon, my award-winning chili, hubby’s incredible gumbo, my search for a good meatloaf recipe, updates on my philly shrimp, and honey-pecan green beans). And since life in Louisiana revolves around food, I’m sure I’ll be posting about that. After all, the biggest reason we’re going down there is for a family crawfish boil, and that is just begging to be blogged. So I will be back, faithful readers (and those who aren’t so faithful – I love you all). I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment