Teaching myself to cook, one recipe at a time.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Good news!

I am one of those people addicted to my smartphone, I admit it. I <3 Android. I do everything on there – manage my grocery list, navigate myself to anywhere I need to go, search my email for a phone number that I need to call, and catch up on facebook.

If you’re like me and spend more time catching up on blogs on the phone than you do at the computer, I have good news! This site is now optimized for smartphones. Rather than viewing the webpage in its entirety and having to zoom in a million times and scroll to see everything, now there’s a mobile optimization that makes it much, much easier to view my blog on a phone.

Is anyone as excited about this as I am?

Anyone?

Ah well. I will enjoy the upgrade, at least Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment